Back To Tamriel Back To Tamriel

I didn't find this funny at all. Animation was smooth. Meh.

Death To Nonbelievers Death To Nonbelievers

I have no words. This might be the best thing to ever happen to animation.

Hi, I am a tree. Hi, I am a tree.

It was pretty cute.

I think we can agree that the tree's voice was what made this flash good. The humor was placed well. If you honestly worked on the character designs and made the animations more fluent, and if you provided some detail to the backgrounds this could have gotten a better score.

oXSpiritusXo responds:

Yup. I'll try making a flash with more patience. XD

Suspended Animation Suspended Animation

I really did enjoy this. Mentally stimulating and pretty damn creepy I'd say.

Death Embrace Escape Death Embrace Escape

Couldn't finish it.

Keep in mind that I gave up trying to figure out what to do next. One important thing I want to address first is the music; you should have gone with something a little more ambient and creepy. The music that looped in this was a little too fast-paced and sounded like an intro to some cliche horror movie made in the 80's. The weird faces that would pop up every 15 seconds with a not-so-startling scream got old real fast. Why did it have to loop like that? Couldn't it have just popped up once for that particular scene? On the other hand, the textures were real nice and detailed and I did enjoy the smooth transitions from one area to the next.

Terrorist Hunt 7.1 Terrorist Hunt 7.1

hey

i kind of love you

-love, caseyhellraiser

mercygames responds:

HOws middle school?

Echoes (Acoustic) Echoes (Acoustic)

Always been a fan.

Always been a fan of your music. Ever since you guys first came out into the scene. Your music has inspired me in many ways.

Darkly Darkly

Memories.

Really dark atmosphere, reminds me of Resident Evil.

Evangel Evangel