Suspended Animation Suspended Animation

I really did enjoy this. Mentally stimulating and pretty damn creepy I'd say.

Death Embrace Escape Death Embrace Escape

Couldn't finish it.

Keep in mind that I gave up trying to figure out what to do next. One important thing I want to address first is the music; you should have gone with something a little more ambient and creepy. The music that looped in this was a little too fast-paced and sounded like an intro to some cliche horror movie made in the 80's. The weird faces that would pop up every 15 seconds with a not-so-startling scream got old real fast. Why did it have to loop like that? Couldn't it have just popped up once for that particular scene? On the other hand, the textures were real nice and detailed and I did enjoy the smooth transitions from one area to the next.

Terrorist Hunt 7.1 Terrorist Hunt 7.1

hey

i kind of love you

-love, caseyhellraiser

mercygames responds:

HOws middle school?

shape wars 2 shape wars 2

Good effort.

Pretty good effort seeing as this is a simple platformer game, but it did seem a little bit too rushed. Your score could have greatly increased if you had added music and some sounds. And as far as the combat goes, there's not really much to it, all you do is press the spacebar and your enemy instantly dies. Good effort in this though.

roflboredom roflboredom

I don't get it.

You can't even play... when you press 'New Game' it just goes to a new screen and you can't do anything from there.

Tom, Procrastinator Tom, Procrastinator

A game?

Not really much of a game. All you do is click the space bar whenever you want. Points for artwork though.

Space-Racers Space-Racers

Controls are horrible!

It is way to hard to control! Seriously, it just pissed me off. I do appreciate the effort put in this. All you need is some sound.

Football gate 7 Football gate 7

Fun.

I had fun playing this, I liked how you could kick the ball into other placed besides the goal. Other than that though there could be a lot of things added to this to make some improvements. You could add a lot more varieties of things to kick at, like cars, other animals, and other people.

Coloroid Coloroid

Hmm.. nice..

Looked very nice, the ambient music made it a lot cooler. It was very challenging though, and that is a good thing. At times though I thought it got very boring but in my opinion I thought it was a very nice and original game

Beat Eater Beat Eater

Insipid.

Very generic in the sense is all you do is collect musical notes, but I did find it more challenging when the music sped up as well as the notes. Pretty good in my opinion.