Back To Tamriel Back To Tamriel

I didn't find this funny at all. Animation was smooth. Meh.

Death To Nonbelievers Death To Nonbelievers

I have no words. This might be the best thing to ever happen to animation.

Hi, I am a tree. Hi, I am a tree.

It was pretty cute.

I think we can agree that the tree's voice was what made this flash good. The humor was placed well. If you honestly worked on the character designs and made the animations more fluent, and if you provided some detail to the backgrounds this could have gotten a better score.

oXSpiritusXo responds:

Yup. I'll try making a flash with more patience. XD

Idiot on an escalator Idiot on an escalator

It was good, why did it have to end?

I was actually impressed with what I saw, even if it was for a few seconds. I just don't understand why it had to end so early. You could have gone somewhere with this. Sounds were good, animations were good. FINISH THIS SHIT!

Fatality Ep. 2 Fatality Ep. 2

This was alright.

Interesting fatatlities, I enjoyed watching all of them. The animation was a bit sloppy and looked kind of slow. But very enjoyable.

tWHYlight tWHYlight

Haha! This was hilarious.

This parody was so true.. that movie was horrible, I'm so glad someone finally told the truth!

Blood and Thunder Blood and Thunder

Funny.

Good humor, and sound was clear. This would totally be way better if you animated it!

Bob II: The Reborn Bob II: The Reborn

Good try.

I could see how you could have worked on this for quite some time, but you could have made it better if you added some sound-effects as there are a handful of moments where they could be used. I also agree with the reviewer below me, it was way too fast paced and I couldn't understand what was going on. At least you put some effort into it.

UncleBrago responds:

Well, I didn't spend much on it, just an afternoon, and yeah, it could be pretty much better, but I only had a trial of flash, don't know when I am getting it full, and was kind of in a hurry, so the real purpose was more to test my skills than making something enjoyable. I thank you for the tips and, about the fast paced, yeah, in the end there was some stuff that were unreadable, the credits, and about the sound... I am just a begginer and learned today, after submiting this flash to NG, how to add sound. Though I won't update this flash movie, I will of course use it on further works. Thanks for reviewing!

Teh Randomist PKMN Battle Teh Randomist PKMN Battle

That was short.

This really wasn't very random, very bad drawings; you could have made up for it if it was longer, and actually made it funny.

AverageNewgrounder responds:

mah art is teh bomvb

X and O, T & Triangle #1 X and O, T & Triangle #1

O_O

That song freaked me out. As for the flash; too short and could have been improved, graphics wise.